Date: September 7, 2021
Speak to: Christie Anastasia, 207 288-8806
BAR HARBOR, MAINE – The Acadia Countrywide Park Advisory Commission will meet practically at 1 pm on Monday, Sept 13. The assembly is open to the public and will consist of an option for general public comments.
Among the the agenda items –
- Studies on the status of the park’s visitation, automobile reservations, and customer rescues.
- An update on Island Explorer Functions.
- A status update on Bass Harbor Head Light-weight Station.
- An update on the Schoodic Institute, and Pals of Acadia.
- Option for public comment.
The public may possibly be part of the WebEx conference from a Computer system, Mac, iPad, Apple iphone, or Android gadget.
Matter: Acadia Advisory Commission Assembly
Day: Monday, September 13, 2021
Time: 1:00 pm, Jap Daylight Time
Session selection: 199 997 2344
Session password: FindYourPark
To join the session:
1. Go to https://doilearn2.webex.com/doilearn2/j.php?MTID=m0988a6d810f72e19dc477a19f4727e8a
2. Enter your identify and e-mail deal with.
3. Enter the session password: FindYourPark
4. Click “Join Now.”
5. Abide by the instructions that look on your display screen.
6. For people not utilizing computer system audio, you may log into the webinar initially, then phone to url to the session and look at displays. To obtain a simply call back, supply your telephone amount when you join the schooling session, or call the cell phone selection stated underneath and enter the access code.
If you have not yet utilised the Webex platform ahead of, you can execute a procedure check utilizing this url: https://www.webex.com/take a look at-conference.html
The public may well also be part of the session by mobile phone only (toll cost-free), specifics underneath. Participants that sign up for only by mobile phone will be in listen only mode and will not have the potential to ask queries or perspective shows that may well be made use of.
To join the session by mobile phone only:
US Toll: +1-415-527-5035
Accessibility code: 199 997 2344 ##
Congress designed the Acadia National Park Advisory Commission in 1986 to seek advice from with the National Park Assistance on issues relating to the administration and enhancement of the park, which includes, but not confined to, the acquisition of lands and interests in lands. The Fee is comprised of 16 members with 3 customers appointed by the Secretary of Interior, three members appointed by the Governor of Maine, and one member appointed by each and every of the adhering to towns: Bar Harbor, Cranberry Isles, Frenchboro, Gouldsboro, Mount Desert, Southwest Harbor, Swans Island, Tremont, Trenton, and Wintertime Harbor.